Every Taxpayer is Required by Law to File Wealth Statement along with Income Tax Return.
What It Includes?
- All Personal Assets and Liabilities
- Personal Assets and Liabilities of Spouse and Dependents
- Any Asset(s) Transferred During the Tax Year
- Total Expense incurred by the Taxpayer, their Spouse and Dependents
- The Reconciliation Statement of Wealth
Preparation and Filing of Wealth Statement
Your Wealth Statement is a declaration of the total assets and liabilities whether existing or acquired or transferred out during the year, and all the expenditure incurred during the year that is used to assess your actual income.
Our Licensed Advisers, as your trusted financial resource, utilize a holistic financial approach for reconciling, reviewing, and filing your Statement based on the details of your movable assets, immovable assets, and liabilities provided by you.